Monday, June 18, 2012

nike air max 360 running shoes severely beaten

But can not find in which the memory of which got to know, like what time, what's, has a familiar mark. And her growth path, growth environment, growth process is actually much alike Do - she is the final outcome? she really is my final the one being in a daze, and see. before said to me: in his arms, feeling her heat in my body and heart throb, as well as the ups and downs of the breathing, hearts float a trace of bitter taste, a burst gently trembling. a long time, and sent her to open her get hold of my hands, looked up looking up at me: After leaving her home, she took me - I think it is to walk around while walking, side introduced me: and others sharing the place,authentic air jordan 11, often bullied by others, my brother is in school is often a bully, my parents taught him, he dare to bully,nike air max 360 running shoes, and his fight, win fight, then he to find that person, severely beaten, have, ever afraid to fight each other, and never have dared to bully him! and shared family is also not come together, often quarrel, and later my dad points quarters, we moved to Hedong, his family lived in a room, Zhu Dehao, when I grow up to secondary school moved last big blurted to her side I said her old stories, side walked, came to the roadside one secondary school, she said: schools. was out of work. I said, I went to register for the test after recruitment into the work until now. to die, to change the contract, is now turned into six months contract. She took me away how many places I do not remember, because Fangcun district roads are very strange, she took me where to go, what road to take, how turning the beginning I also note

No comments:

Post a Comment